Pages

Sunday 15 January 2012

Look it's Stu!

Heyo!

So I ended last week by posing out some of the sketches I did using Stu and narrowing it down to one I felt I should submit. An interesting challenge was playing around with Stu's head, which is....well....huge and round like a medicine ball. In the end it simply adds character, and knowing your weakness can be your greatest strength.  So I tried to use it to an advantage. Here's what I came up with the end
Having worked on it, it will never feel perfect. But I learned a great deal by exercising and experimenting through this one and the others I posed out, which I will revise and also render out for your and my benefit soon:)
I'll leave you with this final thought..

"A work of art is never perfect or completed, it is only abandoned"




1 comment: