Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Week 2 Poses

Greetings!

As promised this week is all about posing characters. Some of the things that you look for in a pose (that you might not even know that you did) is

- a clear line of action through the pose
-something simple and clear
-believable balance
-some exaggeration when looking at animation

and lastly, a pose or gesture that shows character. Something that tells a story and communicates something. As with animation or any form, you want people to relate to it as easily as possible.
So without further delay here are 15 poses I came up with.

After gaining some feedback feedback from my mentor, fellow students and basically anyone I can grab and go "Hey you!! look at this, tell me the good news and then the bad" I'll then be picking a favorite, refining it and posing it in 3D using AM's Stu character.

No comments:

Post a Comment