Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Class 1 Final Countdown

Greetings all!

It's hard to believe I am at the end of class 1 already. Time flies when you're living your dream and it's great to share it and have it all in this space.

My Mentor Bryan has been amazing this term and has always steered me in the right direction with detailed notes and given fantastic advice, and he is just an awesome guy as well. I couldn't have asked for a better kickstart and it is always a rush to feel that you have improved over time and am making your way to where you want to be.

Here is a progress reel (AM archives all our work) I'm sure my next mentor will be interested to see what I've been up to!
Enjoy





I'm jumping right into Class 2 next week with a new mentor and some great animation tests in Psychology of Body Mechanics!

There is much more hard work and twice the fun ahead so keep staying along for the ride
Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment